The Mechosin ArtPod sponsors an Artists and Makers Materials Swap Meet at the Metchosin Arts and Cultural Association building, 4495 Happy Valley Rd., on Saturday, Jan. 20th, from 9-4 PM. It is not a craft fair but an opportunity to exchange or sell equipment, materials or supplies. Monies from this event will be used to support the ArtPod Gallery.
To register, please click here. If you have more questions, please email Irene Ives at email@example.com.
Information about the Materials Swap Meet:
- For a $30 rental fee, ArtPod will supply space for one 6’x3′ folding table and two chairs. Additional table space may be available as space permits. Please bring your folding table or let us know if you need to rent one (at a $5 rental fee per table). We have limited tables available. We will have chairs.
- Suggested items for sale include any equipment, materials or supplies used by artists, crafters and makers. This is NOT a craft fair for selling completed goods or other handmade merchandise. We will ask you to remove any crafted items for sale.
- Items for sale must be in clean, usable condition and contents clearly labeled.
- Vendors are responsible for their own set up, pricing and financial exchanges. Internet will be available for use of individual Point of Sale devices (e.g.: Square). Note: there is no bank machine in Metchosin.
- Set up for vendors starts at 8:00 AM, and doors open to the public at 9:00
- All unsold items and other belongings must be removed from the building by 5:00 on the day of the Swap Meet