Calls to artists occur five times a year, approximately six weeks before the show’s opening date.
Open call for submissions to ArtPod’s Sept 1st to Nov 3rd
Small Artwork Show & Sale, Nov 17-Dec 24, 2023
- Up to three submissions
- Acceptance notifications November 7th
- We are looking for original artwork of any medium up to 12 inches in height and width (and depth for 3D pieces), including framing. Work should priced between $50 and $225
- Cheryl McBride and Michele Murphy, through a blind jury process to select pieces
- Accepted artists may display up to ten artworks anytime during the show. Any sold work may be replaced by new work, up to ten pieces, at any one time, at no charge.
- Once accepted, there is a $50 entrance fee to cover the costs of curating, hanging, etc.
- Any work sold is subject to a 25% commission.
- Sample work submitted for curating must represent the artwork to be displayed.
- One submission per genre or medium, artists are welcome to make more than one submission for work that differs significantly from their other submissions.