Small Artworks Winter Show & Sale, Nov 17 thru Dec 24, 2023
- Up to three submissions
- Acceptance notifications November 7th
- We are looking for original artwork of any medium up to 12 inches in height and width (and depth for 3D pieces), including framing. Work should priced between $50 and $225.
- Cheryl McBride and Michele Murphy, will curate the show.
- Accepted artists may display up to ten artworks anytime during the show. Any sold work may be replaced by new work, up to ten pieces, at any one time, at no charge.
- Once accepted, there is a $50 entrance fee to cover the costs of curating, hanging, etc.
- Any work sold is subject to a 25% commission.
- When submitting samples of your work, size, medium, price must be listed, and whether it will be sold with or without a frame. Make sure the work is fully described. Sample work submitted for curating must represent the artwork to be displayed. Please include full contact information, your website, and any other sites where your work can be viewed.
- One submission per genre or medium, artists are welcome to make more than one submission for work that differs significantly from their other submissions.